Random good picture Not show
1) You must employ someone to oversee the project.
2) Call in an architect or surveyor to oversee the work.
3) He has vowed to oversee the elections impartially.
4) A team leader was appointed to oversee the project.
5) A committee has been appointed to oversee the work.
6) There will be an interim government to oversee the transition to democracy.
7) Judge Stacks was appointed to oversee the disposition of funds.
8) Use a surveyor or architect to oversee and inspect the different stages of the work.
9) We've just appointed a coordinator who will oversee the whole project.
10) An independent moderator should be appointed to oversee the negotiations.
11) As marketing manager, her job is to oversee all the company's advertising.
12) Normally, Campbell said, two detention officers oversee such transfers.
13) They oversee long-term planting projects for community groups.
14) Some administrative services managers oversee unclaimed property disposal.
15) The group will oversee the Continental operations.
16) Its role is to oversee and regulate the activities of the different financial institutions.
17) Administrators oversee the testing of students, to place them in the appropriate classes.
18) They oversee the activities of both the port and the free zone.
19) Team leaders and project managers oversee groups of programming staff.
20) The company likes to oversee as much of the recording to pressing operation as possible - which takes about four months.
21) First-line administrative services managers directly oversee staffs involved in various support services.
22) The uproar led to the establishment of bioethics committees to oversee research.
23) Second, he or she will have a large amount of day-to-day administration to oversee.
24) So, he pulled up stakes and moved to Allen County to oversee a farm.
25) Appeldoorn will continue to act as an advisor to the management board and will oversee the integration of Arcade into Wegener.
26) He will appoint a five-member board that serves at his pleasure to oversee development of the island for city use.
27) He is expected to ask the 12-person committee to oversee efforts to implement more than a dozen recommendations in the report.
28) The inquiry's 72 recommendations included the appointment of a children's commissioner to oversee complaints.
29) They also need tact, good judgment,(http://sentencedict.com/oversee.html) and the ability to establish effective personal relationships to oversee staff.
30) However, Mr Lamont wants to stay at the Treasury to oversee the long-awaited economic upturn.
More similar words: diverse, reverse, controversy, controversial, over and over, versus, ever so, over, version, cover, ever since, overall, get over, go over, be over, all over, diversity, governor, cover up, lay over, over there, run over, uncover, recover, hand over, conversion, talk over, take over, turn over, make over.