Random good picture Not show
1. The old man is a grumpy elder.
2. He is the elder statesman par excellence.
3. His elder son Liam became a lawyer.
4. Her elder sister's been acting rather funnily just recently.
5. The accused's elder sister bailed her out of jail.
6. My elder brother is a doctor.
7. Janet is Mary's elder sister.
8. He is my elder by five years.
9. My elder sister has a terror of fire.
10. My elder brother is a reporter.
11. She was accompanied by her elder sister.
12. He is the elder of my two brothers.
13. Her elder daughter is in college.
14. The house was handed down to my elder brother.
15. Henry is my elder brother; he is two years older than I.
16. Karen has always felt overshadowed by her famous elder sister.
17. She has an elder brother.
18. They clapped his elder brother in jail.
19. He had always been overshadowed by his elder sister.
20. Some elder people enjoy Beijing opera immensely.
21. My elder daughter is abroad.
22. She worked hard in emulation of her elder sister.
23. He is her elder by several years.
24. He was the prototype of the elder statesman.
25. Are you acquainted with my elder sister?
26. He was openly contemptuous of his elder brother.
27. His elder sister had been his guide,counselor,[http://sentencedict.com/elder.html]and friend.
28. Don't be an unsuspecting elder.
29. He is my elder by two years.
30. She used to play games of make-believe with her elder sister.