Random good picture Not show
1. The avocado is a valuable food.
2. Avocado salad is a favourite of mine.
3. Sprinkle the avocado slices with lemon juice.
4. It looks pretty bleak for avocado growers here.
5. Serve with slices of avocado and soured cream.
6. The first course was avocado with prawn cocktail dressing.
7. Freshen your skin with avocado body lotion.
8. Stir in avocado and season with salt.
9. The walls are painted an avocado green and they are uncovered, but for a caricature sketch of Isabelle above the television set.
10. Our Oatmeal and Avocado face mask will absorb any impurities or excess oils from your skin.
11. Sprinkle the avocado slices with lemon juice, then arrange them with Mozzarella and tomato slices. 2.
12. Her speciality was a kind of uncooked avocado mousse that was better avoided, although her martinis were good.
13. Slice each avocado in half, then peel off the skin.
14. The little bits of ripe avocado add an unmistakable richness.
15. Add shrimp, corn, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, onion and more salt and hot pepper sauce to taste.
16. They had not mentioned Kiwi fruit, nor the avocado and they definitely hadn't warned him about the pine kernels.
17. They consumed avocado pears followed by roast lamb followed by a fruit salad and assorted cheeses.
18. Savoury Treat - combine diced avocado pear, prawns and seafood sauce. 4.
19. The tuna tartare with chopped avocado, the clam chowder with smoked bacon and the giant Louisiana prawns were all a hit.
20. Loading the tray with avocado mousse she decided she really should make an effort to get herself some skills.
21. It’s now time to plant the young avocado tree.
22. How tall will my avocado tree grow?
23. Ingredient: Olive essence[http://Sentencedict.com], Avocado oil etc.
24. Rice Bran , Certified Organic Rosehip Oil , Avocado.
25. Much nicer and far more refreshing than the bland oiliness of avocado and prawns, a combination which still baffles me.
26. On the side, I enjoy the tortilla soup and a green salad topped with chopped avocado and jicama.
27. Ladle the broth into soup bowls and garnish with turkey strips, avocado chunks and cilantro.
28. Ian and Libby and Joshua will be travelling by bus or car; it might suit Avocado Gerry, though.
29. Thus creating a succulently flavoured ham that goes perfectly with a watercress and avocado salad and a few slices of brown bread.
30. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Serve with slices of avocado and soured cream.
More similar words: avocation, havoc, vocal, advocate, incommunicado, revocable, evocative, equivocal, vocabulary, equivocate, invocation, irrevocably, irrevocable, equivocation, cadre, facade, decade, cadence, cascade, academic, decadent, decadence, avoid, savor, favor, avowed, flavor, ado, favored, vociferous.