Random good picture Not show
1. The captain wants to inspect your kit.
2. Two po-faced men came to inspect the house.
3. Elaine went outside to inspect the playing field.
4. I got out of the car to inspect the damage .
5. Each party in the case is entitled to inspect the documents held by the other.
6. Make sure you inspect the goods before signing for them.
7. The police are entitled to inspect the premises without notification.
8. The government sent sb. to inspect our school.
9. The police will inspect the venue for safety.
10. General Allenby arrived to inspect the troops.
11. The mayor will inspect our school tomorrow.
12. Use a surveyor or architect to oversee and inspect the different stages of the work.
13. Public health officials were called in to inspect the premises.
14. The company agreed to inspect the river regularly[Sentencedict.com], as a sop to the environmental lobby.
15. The stewards will inspect the course to see if racing is possible.
16. The veteran worker cautioned me not to inspect the tool machine without first truning off power.
17. The government invited an international delegation to inspect the plant.
18. Bundy went to the scene to inspect the damage.
19. We hired someone to inspect our roof for leaks.
20. General Allen arrived to inspect the troops.Sentencedict
21. I head for the cove to inspect the damage.
22. He went over to inspect the ground staff.
23. Now come closer, inspect the aircraft.
24. Inspect the hot water cylinder and pipework carefully.
25. If you have marked further messages to inspect, you should now press the TAB key.
26. They don't normally give any advance notice about which building they're going to inspect.
27. A landlord must give reasonable notice of his intention to inspect the property.
28. Two policemen held up a truck so as to inspect the driver's license.
29. I wouldn't care to be in your shoes if the general took it into his head to inspect you now.
30. I denied homosexual inclinations but he still made me bend down so that he could inspect my behind with a wooden spatula.
More similar words: inspector, inspection, unspecified, aspect, respect, suspect, specter, prospect, spectrum, electromagnetic spectrum, spectacle, suspect of, respective, perspective, introspect, prospective, spectacular, respectable, circumspect, respectively, irrespective, bespectacled, retrospective, introspection, retrospection, with respect to, irrespective of, inspire, inspired, in spite of.