Random good picture Not show
1. Amalgamation was the only alternative to going bankrupt.
2. The association was formed by the amalgamation of several regional environmental organizations.
3. We look towards the amalgamation of some of the neighborhood factories.
4. Athletics South Africa was formed by an amalgamation of two organisations.
5. The proposed amalgamation of the two institutes has mow fallen through.
6. The company began as an amalgamation of small family firms.
7. The aim of the amalgamation was a national red breed combining high milk production with good muscular development.
8. Amalgamation has been approached with caution, however, as it would hasten depopulation.
9. The amalgamation has also helped Marsden tackle head-on the problem of cutting internal overheads.
10. A movement towards amalgamation began in 1600.
11. It was truly remarkable piece of amalgamation.
12. The adoption of sports ind ustrial amalgamation depends on the local industrial structure and resource.
13. Leaderette: The cultural conflict and amalgamation of different regions resulted from the economic globalization makes the problem of cultural self-knowledge increasingly conspicuous.
14. After 1980s, the content amalgamation of professional and specialized subjects changed the opposability between them. The structure of teacher education cour...
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Religion and art has the relation of amalgamation from each other.
16. The amalgamation of SRS technique and real-time signal analysis technique gives birth to advanced shock test real-time control system and this system replaces quickly the common method and technique.
17. This dulled incentive to enhance productivity is a cost of integration that must be borne in mind when amalgamation is contemplated.
18. Is he also aware that there has been considerable disquiet over the proposed amalgamation of the St. Neots and Huntingdon bench?
19. This rejection of a distant headquarters and enhancement of their own special identity occurred some seven years after the last amalgamation.
20. They were all fine regiments which had to suffer the disappointment of amalgamation.
21. With greater financial stringency there will be increasing pressure for economies of scale by the amalgamation of fundholding practices.
22. The Act contains detailed provisions of the minimum content of the contract of amalgamation.
23. While Lin Fengmian creates the art of modern ink painting, in the aspect of constitutes, colors, themes, artistic conception, tools and lines, innovating in regard of amalgamation.
24. The cooperation is a gradual process from adaptation to amalgamation.
25. The city is a rare cultural gem, resulting from the amalgamation of Idonesian, French, Dutch, British and German settlers(sentencedict.com), the local Bushman and Hottentot tribes and the Bantu tribes from the north.
26. The Sir of stone is very not easy the amalgamation unbolting a window moved into coal furnace parlor, who know unexpectedly the swoon is in returning to the road of bedroom.
27. How to reflect and eliminate the effects of inflation on amalgamation accounting statement is one of the puzzles of the multinational accounting.
28. Based on fuzzy set theory, the multi - sensor data amalgamation adopted fuzzy set theory to with data.
29. In this part, the author analyzes two questions mainly: Company amalgamation and the inheriting of labor contract, the company after amalgamating dismisses employees of the company amalgamated .
30. Make the company GA anomalous event lowered 50 % amalgamation smoothly predominates ISO 9000 authentications.
More similar words: acclamation, dramatic, dramatize, dramatically, melodramatic, acclimatization, formation, amateur, cremation, summation, animation, reformation, information, alma mater, a matter of, defamatory, inflammation, declamatory, matriculation, transformation, misinformation, as a matter of fact, protestant reformation, algae, ratification, gratification, malfunction, ration, nation, station.