Random good picture Not show
1. The life jacket failed to inflate.
2. Inflate your life jacket by pulling sharply on the cord.
3. It took us half an hour to inflate the dinghy.
4. We watch the hot-air balloon slowly inflate.
5. Her life jacket failed to inflate.
6. Don's lifejacket had failed to inflate.
7. The buyers bid against each other and often inflate the prices they pay.
8. The promotion of a big release can inflate a film'sfinal cost.
9. Hotels often inflate prices at particular times of the year.
10. Airbags inflate instantaneously on impact.
11. Axe says that the management pressured him to inflate cost estimates on repairs.
12. The bags are required by law to inflate in a fraction of a second,[http://sentencedict.com/inflate.html] fueled by hot gases.
13. Excessive need to inflate the importance and achievements of oneself, males in general, or both.
14. You can inflate the mattress in 30 seconds, using a foot pump.
15. To inflate their confidence, I was deliberately making them see a weak front.
16. He had no choice but to inflate his lungs and dive into the clear hissing shadows.
17. I took the chance to inflate the little rubber dinghy and row off to see the raft from a distance.
18. We all started to inflate our balloons and eventually one burst.
19. Therefore it is in the states' interest to inflate census figures.
20. The first time I saw the fish inflate, the only other occupants of the tank were three Green Chromis.
21. Beauty, money, and popularity can all inflate a person's ego.
22. Auto accident cases inflate insurance premiums for every-one and cause endless delays in payments to the injured.
23. Pull both ends tight, tie the tapes, then inflate the life jacket.
24. The principal effect of the demand for new houses was to inflate prices.
25. The lifejackets turned out to be useless, because they didn't inflate properly.
26. Just get some samples together, print up pretentious business cards, inflate values, rent out tent space and voila!
27. They are all covered with sharp spines and have the ability to inflate their bodies by gulping air or water.
28. A better solution is for automakers to develop air bags that inflate more slowly, lessening the risk of injury.
29. Throughout the whole exercise the Puffer was in a state of obvious distress, but did not inflate.
30. The final piece that we have to add is the generation of pressure without having to inflate a balloon to start with.
More similar words: inflation, inflamed, inflammation, inflammatory, flagellate, influx, influence, conflagration, influential, flat, afflatus, infuriate, late, later, plate, slate, relate, dilate, palate, lately, latent, later on, emulate, isolate, prelate, related, collate, violate, plateau, regulate.