Random good picture Not show
1. A monkey has a prehensile tail.
2. I took his prehensile toes between my thumb and forefinger.
3. The prehensile pectoral fins actually grasp the weed as the fish moves about.
4. The Spider Monkey's prehensile tail,(sentencedict.com) used as a fifth limb.
5. They use prehensile tails as fifth hands, dangling to reach sturdier branches or fresh green growth.
6. Poets are those strangely prehensile men.
7. The savanna browsing black rhino has a prehensile lip for feeding on shrubs.
8. They have prehensile lips for feeding on leaves and saplings.
9. Buy a bridle , north city NaShi prehensile bullwhip buy.
10. Only the kinkajou's tail is prehensile, like a monkey's, and only the kinkajou has been a pet for Paris Hilton.
11. Jehana was playing with one of the cats, a Suristani with a prehensile tail.
12. B. Base on all research and analysis in principles and practices, this article concludes that franchising is been proved and exercisable business model, only after prehensile stress and innovation.
13. A civet Arctictis binturong of southeast Asia with a long, prehensile tail.
14. Any of several monkeys of the genus Alouatta of tropical America, having a long, prehensile tail and an extremely loud, howling call.
15. Any of several tropical American monkeys of the genus Ateles, having long legs and a long prehensile tail and lacking a thumb.
More similar words: apprehensive, comprehensive, comprehension, reprehensible, comprehensible, apprehend, apprehended, forehead, rehearse, silent, missile, silently, density, forensic, pension, tension, sensible, offensive, intensity, expensive, intensive, sensitive, defensive, dimension, extension, extensive, propensity, ostensible, insensibly, ostensibly.