Synonym: border, brim, edge, rim, trimming. Similar words: infringe, cringe, stringent, tinge, hinge, ring, singer, finger. Meaning: [frɪndʒ] n. 1. the outside boundary or surface of something 2. a part of the city far removed from the center 3. a social group holding marginal or extreme views 4. edging consisting of hanging threads or tassels. v. 1. adorn with a fringe 2. decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe.
Random good picture Not show
1. She has a fringe and glasses.
2. The company plans to beef up our fringe benefit.
3. A fringe of trees stood round the pool.
4. The girl wears her hair in a fringe.
5. Nina remained on the fringe of the crowd.
6. Along the coast, an industrial fringe had already developed.
7. The fringe benefits include free health insurance.
8. The environment is no longer a fringe issue.
9. She stared at us from beneath her fringe.
10. She has her hair pulled forward in a fringe.
11. I'm growing my fringe out.
12. She kept brushing her fringe off her forehead.
13. A competitive salary with fringe benefits will be offered.
14. There was some good fringe theatre at the festival.
15. One of the fringe benefits is free meals.
16. Beyond this marginal fringe no agriculture is possible.
17. My fringe needs trimming.
18. The monarchists are a small fringe group who quarrel fiercely among themselves.
19. It was easier to move about on the fringe of the crowd.
20. The party remained on the fringe of the political scene until last year.
21. They stressed that only the lunatic fringe of the movement was involved in the incident.
22. A fringe group was separated from the main political party.
23. The fringe benefits of this job include a car and free health insurance.
24. My hairdresser always razors my fringe to give a soft effect.
25. He moved from fringe theatre to mainstream when he was chosen to play a leading role on Broadway.
26. It ' s the lunatic fringe of the Animal Liberation Front which smashes the windows of butchers'shops, not ordinary members like us.
27. The castle rises in solitary splendor on the fringe of the desert.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. This is an enormous field of which l can here touch only the fringe.
29. Demands for a separate Siberia are confined for now to the lunatic fringe.
30. They lived together in a mixed household on the fringe of a campus.
More similar words: infringe, cringe, stringent, tinge, hinge, ring, singer, finger, bring, impinge, boring, ring out, ring up, string, during, earring, offering, staring, bring in, gathering, bring out, bring up, mothering, ingenuous, in general, ingenuity, harbinger, offspring, clearing, bring down.