Random good picture Not show
1. She has a fringe and glasses.
2. The company plans to beef up our fringe benefit.
3. A fringe of trees stood round the pool.
4. The girl wears her hair in a fringe.
5. Nina remained on the fringe of the crowd.
6. Along the coast, an industrial fringe had already developed.
7. My fringe needs trimming.
8. The monarchists are a small fringe group who quarrel fiercely among themselves.
9. The fringe benefits include free health insurance.
10. It was easier to move about on the fringe of the crowd.
11. The party remained on the fringe of the political scene until last year.
12. The environment is no longer a fringe issue.
13. They stressed that only the lunatic fringe of the movement was involved in the incident.
14. A fringe group was separated from the main political party.
15. She stared at us from beneath her fringe.
16. She has her hair pulled forward in a fringe.
17. The fringe benefits of this job include a car and free health insurance.
18. My hairdresser always razors my fringe to give a soft effect.
19. He moved from fringe theatre to mainstream when he was chosen to play a leading role on Broadway.
20. It ' s the lunatic fringe of the Animal Liberation Front which smashes the windows of butchers'shops, not ordinary members like us.
21. The castle rises in solitary splendor on the fringe of the desert.
22. They pitched their tents at the fringe of the open fields.
23. She kept brushing her fringe off her forehead.
24. One of the fringe benefits of having a garden is all the wildlife it attracts.
25. This is an enormous field of which l can here touch only the fringe.
26. Demands for a separate Siberia are confined for now to the lunatic fringe.
27. They lived together in a mixed household on the fringe of a campus.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Street musicians have been gathering as part of the festival fringe.
29. They are paid their salaries and are entitled to fringe benefits on a pro-rata basis.
30. She gave me a coy look from under her schoolgirl's fringe.
More similar words: infringe, cringe, stringent, tinge, hinge, ring, singer, finger, bring, impinge, boring, ring out, ring up, string, during, earring, offering, staring, bring in, gathering, bring out, bring up, mothering, ingenuous, in general, ingenuity, harbinger, offspring, clearing, bring down.