Random good picture Not show
1. Without doubt, the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate, but we should, nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against it.
2. The earthquake caused the entire house to vacillate.
3. We cannot vacillate on the question of the party's leadership.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Without doubt , the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate , but we should , nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against ...
5. Such parents vacillate between saying no and giving in — but neither response seems satisfactory to them.
6. I go back and I vacillate about it.
7. This time, they did not vacillate.
8. The writer seems to vacillate between approving of Collins' actions and finding them disgusting.
9. She was decisive and she did not vacillate, and once committed she intended to win.
10. The longer you vacillate the less time you'll have to do anything worthwhile.
11. They vacillate between options as diverse as architecture and dog training, surgery and singing.
12. How often we vacillate back and forth, pro and conning things to death.
13. But a few cadres started to vacillate.
14. When did she begin to vacillate?
15. Don't vacillate about asking for assistance if you need it.
16. Coetzee's ambivalence is to vacillate between to be or not to be Afrikaner in South Africa.
17. Although the atmosphere was stable overall, it was sensitive to perturbations which caused it to vacillate easily.
18. This is wrong. It concerns one point that Yan Fu confuses Schwartz greatly, i. e. to vacillate between determinism and voluntarism.
19. In other historical circumstances, the Chinese national bourgeoisie will vacillate and defect because of its economic and political flabbiness.
20. You can tell when they're stressed out, they'll equivocate and vacillate.
More similar words: facilitate, vivacious, facile, facility, facilities, village, pillage, vacate, capillary, all at once, surveillance, installation, emaciated, late, plate, later, slate, relate, latent, lately, illustrate, illuminate, prelate, violate, isolate, related, emulate, isolated, desolate, regulate.