Random good picture Not show
1. All the instruments are made from glass capillary tubing.
2. The efferent glomerular capillaries form a capillary plexus surrounding the proximal tubules.
3. Bending machine Blowlamp For soldered capillary fittings, a blowlamp is necessary.
4. The base can also be used to hold capillary matting or moist grit for plants that require humid air.
5. The rise is a result of the capillary suction which acts against the force of gravity.
6. Known as capillary leak syndrome,[sentencedict.com/capillary.html] this causes both systemic hypotension and tissue oedema.
7. With capillary fittings, you can use a blowlamp to melt the solder.
8. Capillary pulsasation, pistol shot sound and Duroziezs murmurs.
9. Endotheliocyte of blood capillary was swelling.
10. Laser treats the price of blood capillary dilate.
11. Common PEG capillary column and FID wasin this method.
12. The pulse magnetic field incises capillary vessel.
13. Dispel capillary vessel, acne, pouch(sentencedict.com), black eye.
14. Methods: Using heavy caliber capillary gas chromatography with headspace sampling.
15. Capillary accords with spleen on function , so it is owned by spleen in viscera - state.
16. Using DB - FFAP Wide Bore capillary column and n - propanol as internal standard.
17. Capillary gas chromatography for determination of some hazardous substances in oil paint thinners was established.
18. Fat in round globules like pebbles, hair-roots like grass, capillary loops and sweat glands like worm tunnels.
19. The moving phase is any suitable solvent which travels along the paper by capillary action.
20. They keep the wound clean and moist and may be removed without traumatising newly formed granulation tissue and capillary buds.
21. The polymer is introduced into the dilatometer between the point A and the capillary.
22. Many plumbing fittings are cheaper if bought in quantity: 10, 20 or 50 capillary elbows, for example.
23. Ideally, the diagnosis should be confirmed before treatment, and this can be done with capillary blood glucose test sticks.
24. This revised and expanded edition has two new chapters on capillary electrophoresis and supercritical fluid chromatography.
25. A method for separation and determination of cantharidin from the culture of medicinal fungi using capillary gas chromatography was developed.
26. In this manuscript, the determination of phenolic compounds: epicatechin, rutin and quercetin in buckwheat sprout by capillary electrophoresis with electrochemical detection(CE-ED) was reported.
27. In French botanist Patrick Blanc’s vertical gardens, mesh-supported systems of felt, pipes, and valves deliver hydroponic nutrients to roots by capillary action.
28. A computer program for calculating migration time and distance of components in arbitrary multistep gradient field capillary gel electrophoresis is compiled on the basis of the result.
29. TDD is that patching the drug on the skin, the drug molecules permeate through the skin into the subcutaneous capillary vessels.
30. The benzoic acid and sorbic acid in food were analyzed with capillary gas - chromatography.