Random good picture Not show
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. You will be punished, I can except no one.
7. The weather was good except for an occasional shower.
8. I have everything what I want except you.
9. Except for a small pang, her headache has gone.
10. We work every day except Sunday.
11. Nothing really matters except to live or die.
12. The office is open every day except Sundays.
13. We went nowhere except to school.
14. They all came except Matt.
15. The restaurant is open every day except Monday.
16. The museum is open daily except Monday.
17. We go there every day except Sunday.
18. Nothing was left in the pantry except some eggs.
19. I am pretty useless at everything except music.
20. The paintings have no intrinsic value except as curiosities.
21. The exam went quite well, except at the end when I tripped up on the final question.
22. Except for a brief Christian interlude at the beginning of the 11th century, Istanbul has been a Muslim city for almost 1300 years.
23. Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
24. The benches were empty except for a single solitary figure.
25. She ruled for ten years, except for a brief interval.
26. Except for smoking and drinking, he is a thrifty man.
27. You will all have to come on time; I can except no one.
28. I miss you very much in these year.Time can change a lot of things except for my memory of you never change.
29. I have no one to thank for all my suffering except myself.
30. A friend is a gift, whose worth cannot be measured except by heart.
More similar words: except for, exception, excess, exceed, concept, inception, excessive, perception, reception, deceptive, in excess of, acceptance, acceptable, conception, keep to, antiseptic, excuse me, excited, exclude, exciting, exchange, exclusive, excluding, excitement, exclusively, excruciating, in exchange for.