Random good picture Not show
1) The sea was the colour of slate.
2) Only a skilled workman can split slate into layers.
3) The walls were mostly slate.
4) Its slate roof differentiates this house from others.
5) The leadership want to present a single slate of candidates to be approved in an open vote.
6) The senator has not got a full slate of delegates in New York.
7) Their cottage was roofed with green slate.
8) A skilled person can split slate into layers.
9) The area has been mined for slate for centuries.
10) Could you put these drinks on the slate?
11) The nominating committee laid its slate before the board.
12) A loose slate had fallen from the roof.
13) The falling slate sliced into his arm.
14) Slate splits easily into thin sheets.
15) 30,000 tonnes of slate are gouged out of the mountains every week.
16) Why not wipe the slate clean and start all over again?
17) The slate roof differentiates this house from others in the area.
18) His eyes were dull like slate, grey like slate.
19) Start with a blank slate in the new year.
20) Massive slate crags rise above the river bank.
21) A slate floor ensures easy cleaning.
22) That slate face cracked pink, ran a tongue the color of strawberry ice cream over the lips.
23) Filtration: Undergravel Decor: The tank contains slate and bogwood with plastic plants.
24) I've no change, could you put these eggs on the slate?
25) A new relationship presents you with the opportunity to wipe the slate clean.
26) The proposal is to pay everything you owe,[http://sentencedict.com/slate.html] so that you can start with a clean slate.
27) He received a nasty knock on the head from a falling slate.
28) Immature has tail brown but throat white, with most of bill slate blue.
29) It is dark green in plumage on the back with slate colour almost approaching to black below.
30) Orson Pratt, one of the originals, stressed the clean slate of history on which they wrote.
More similar words: translate, legislator, legislation, legislative, translation, legislature, late, later, plate, lately, latent, relate, isolate, related, emulate, violate, isolated, percolate, regulate, calculate, chocolate, insulated, stimulate, coagulate, speculate, manipulate, articulate, immaculate, contemplate, congratulate.