Random good picture Not show
1. Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
2. Teamwork is a key feature of the training programme.
3. Teamwork is required in order to achieve these aims.
4. In football teamwork is even more important than individual skill.
5. Only teamwork will enable us to get the job done on time.
6. Brilliant teamwork and old fashioned grit got the team a last minute point.
7. There are three fundamental principles of teamwork.
8. We want to encourage good teamwork and communication.
9. Good teamwork is a powerful tool for effective management.
10. Success was due in large part to good teamwork.
11. The company says the aim is to encourage teamwork.
12. She stressed the importance of good teamwork.
13. Her determination, teamwork skills and leadership capabilities convinced us that she was perfect for the job.
14. Today's complex buildings require close teamwork between the architect and the builders.
15. Excellent teamwork from our staff has brought improvement on all fronts .
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Success comes from hard work, dedication, teamwork, discipline.
17. Teamwork: My group has a good sense of teamwork.
18. Their teamwork is a tribute to them both.
19. You hear a lot about teams and teamwork.
20. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
21. Tasks are designed that reward collaboration and teamwork, in academic and nonacademic areas.
22. Profits, people and teamwork Higher productivity is a crucial component of our drive to improve profitability.
23. A belief in the value of good teamwork begins, and is put into practice, at the top of the company.
24. Teamwork and cooperation will be the basis for creating value in the new organization.
25. The boss was a firm believer in developing strong teamwork.
26. I see him as someone with not the slightest conception of teamwork.
27. The conclusions will be fed back in to the teamwork scheme.
28. Except in gym and music, and in some laboratory courses, we rarely reward teamwork.
29. A retail organisation, for instance, may place priority on action, customer service and teamwork.
30. Candidates must have a high motivation to publish and be prepared for exciting teamwork.
More similar words: team, steam, teammate, work, works, at work, worker, workout, work out, work off, work up, work at, network, out of work, workshop, paintwork, patchwork, workplace, framework, working hour, the working class, beam, scream, stream, dream up, dream of, squeamish, preamble, fork, tear.