Random good picture Not show
(2) I've seen the book somewhere,but I don't remember where.
(3) Can he fix us up with somewhere to stay?
(4) The factory is in Leeds or somewhere thereabouts.
(5) My wallet must be around here somewhere.
(6) She needs to find somewhere to live.
(7) I've got a feeling I've seen him before somewhere.
(8) She could hear music playing somewhere.
(9) He lives somewhere in the neighborhood of the station.
(10) He's scouting about/around for somewhere better to live.
(11) I've already looked there-it must be somewhere else.
(12) Don't I know you from somewhere?
(13) They live somewhere or other in France.
(14) He lost it somewhere between here and the station.
(15) It is always morning somewhere in the world.
(16) Can we go somewhere warm?
(17) Music was blaring out from somewhere.
(18) There was a muffled explosion somewhere on their right.
(19) He went to school in York or somewhere .
(20) He needed somewhere to stay.
(21) The cost would be somewhere around ￡1500.
(22) They sought in vain for somewhere to shelter.
(23) I've seen him somewhere before.
(24) Joan is around the office somewhere.
(25) This passage opens out somewhere outside the forest.
(26) Providing homeless people with somewhere to stay when the weather is cold only skates round the problem[sentencedict.com/somewhere.html],(sentencedict.com) it doesn't solve it.
(27) We went to find somewhere cool and shady to have a drink.
(28) In life, patience is the key. It's much better to be going somewhere slowly than nowhere fast.
(29) I decided to concentrate all my efforts on finding somewhere to live.
(30) When Senator Gary Hart crashed and burned, most of his people caught on somewhere else in a few weeks.
More similar words: somewhat, elsewhere, where, some, wherein, whereas, someone, handsome, sometime, something, sometimes, something of, to some extent, something like, something else, here and there, come home, framework, on the whole, the White House, when, wheat, whether, even when, overwhelm, wheelchair, overwhelming, there, here, mere.