Random good picture Not show
3. Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
7. The dog was angry and bellicosely bristled up.
8. 'Was he very angry?' 'Indeed he was.'
9. You have every justification for feeling angry.
10. Karen had seldom seen him so angry.
11. She seemed to delight in making her parents angry.
12. He was stung by thousands of angry bees.
13. His delay made the teacher angry.
14. He let out a torrent of abuse/angry words.
15. Angry staffs swamped the company with complaints.
16. I obeyed her lest she should be angry.
17. A few angry locals started heckling .
18. He changed his mind(sentencedict.com), which made me very angry.
19. There were angry tears in Lily's eyes.
20. My friends' angry words hurt my feelings.
21. He fired off an angry letter to the editor.
22. I came home late and my mother was angry.
23. The angry man knocked him down.
24. Her behaviour really made me angry.
25. It makes me so —— I just get angry.
26. He's really angry at/with me for upsetting Sophie.
27. How can I provide feedback without making someone angry?
28. He is liable to get angry.
29. Dad seemed more disappointed than angry.
30. She sounded tense and angry.
More similar words: Congress, ingredient, in the long run, congratulate, congressional, gang, angle, anger, angst, range, angel, hang on, hang up, change, orange, anguish, arrange, changing, in danger, tangible, language, harangue, exchange, intangible, tangential, triangular, changeable, out of danger, arrangement, unchangeable.