Random good picture Not show
1. Councils of war never fight.
3. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it. Charles Caleb Colton
5. Fight fire with fire.sentencedict.com
8. Fight the good fight.
9. The more you fight something, the more anxious you become ---the more you're involved in a bad pattern, the more difficult it is to escape.
11. People often have to fight for their liberty.
12. Don't people have the power to fight against life?
13. She helped him fight his drug addiction.
14. He broke his nose in the fight.
15. They gathered soldiers to fight the invading army.
16. We must fight for our rights, comrades!
17. White blood cells fight infection.
18. In former times, people used to fight with swords.
19. Suddenly the argument developed into a real fight.
20. He translated the fight to the public arena.
21. Don't fight with him, he is a mad man.
22. Now, we fight with guns.
23. We must fight on until the end.
24. If he hit you, why didn't you fight back?
25. The government has toughened the fight against corruption.
26. She tried to fight down her rising terror.
27. The fight ended in a knockout.
28. We had a massive snowball fight .
29. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
More similar words: fighter, firefighter, fight against, highlight, might, right, night, light, weight, eighth, eighty, slight, height, flight, lightly, freight, in sight, all right, delight, light up, tighten, tightly, insight, by night, at night, nightmare, midnight, right away, lighting, slightly.