Random good picture Not show
1. He was executed for heresy.
2. He was executed by firing squad.
3. The whole play was executed with great precision.
4. A month or two later they executed the king.
5. He was executed by lethal injection earlier today.
6. The prisoners were executed by firing squad.
7. Her work is executed with impeccable taste.
8. Protestors were executed, jailed or otherwise persecuted.
9. Thousands have been executed for political crimes.
10. He was executed as a deserter.
11. The plotters were caught and executed.
12. Morris executed a suite of twelve drawings in 1978.
13. He executed some jive steps on the pavement.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The skater executed a perfect set of figures.
15. The piano sonata was badly executed.
16. He was executed for treason.
17. She was tried and executed for being a counter-revolutionary.
18. The savage ruler ordered that the prisoner be executed.
19. He executed a criminal shooting.
20. One group claimed to have executed the American hostage.
21. The murderer was executed in a gas chamber.
22. By whom was the order executed?
23. The prisoner wore a blindfold when he was executed.
24. The crime was very cleverly executed.
25. The pilot executed a perfect landing.
26. The attack was meticulously planned and executed.
27. A convicted murderer was executed in Kansas yesterday.
28. Check that the computer has executed your commands.
29. The movement was beautifully executed.
30. I don't support the death penalty, but if people are to be executed, it should be done humanely.
More similar words: execute, execution, executive, chief executive, executive branch, persecute, prosecute, cute, acute, prosecutor, prosecution, consecutive, convoluted, vexed, exert, exempt, exercise, exertion, exempt from, cut, recur, route, outer, lute, secure, secular, cut in, cut out, cut up, cut off.