Synonym: telecom. Similar words: telecommunications, communication, communicative, communicate, excommunicate, communicate with, incommunicado, fornication. Meaning: n. 1. (often plural) systems used in transmitting messages over a distance electronically 2. (often plural) the branch of electrical engineering concerned with the technology of electronic communication at a distance.
Random good picture Not show
1. Typical videoconferencing systems utilise special telecommunication lines and satellite links.
2. Liberalizing the telecommunication industry is one third of a telecommunication bill before Parliament today.
3. In telecommunication, a subscriber set, such as a telephone.
4. Different telecommunication and bearer services need different radio bearers.
5. Why to say telecommunication is the multiplier of productivity?sentencedict.com/telecommunication.html
6. Mainly used in mobile telecommunication network programming.
7. Telecommunication services experience with China Post and Telecommunication Bureaus.
8. VTAME? Virtual Telecommunication Access Method Entry?
9. the increasing complexity of modern telecommunication systems.
10. Telecommunication is an industry of service.
11. Telecommunication has made great improvements over the last decade.
12. This article outlines the new telecommunication network devd olmert.
13. Since Bell invented the telephone in 1876, telecommunication network has taken an unceasing development.
14. Note compression is transmitted through the network or telecommunication link to go, and in the video decoder to decode.
15. Embedded operating system is applied comprehensive in telecommunication field and telecommunication software is often transplanted between different embedded operating system.
16. Advanced PC telephone exchange facilities, wireless telecommunication, facsimile, telegram and express mail services are provided.
17. The ISDN is promising telecommunication network which gain great progress in recent years.
18. PBX has played an important role in telecommunication network. It is ideal equipment to extern telecommunication system and terminals.
19. Telecommunication enterprises are main builder and network operator of the national information infrastructure, taking charge of the important mission of capital construction.
20. It is the architecture for telecommunication network management based on OSI's system management concept.
21. The law making body also approved a proposal to form the Chung Hwa Telecommunication Corporation.
22. Q.. You were one of the biggest beneficiaries of telecommunication PACs.
23. There is conversation which is usually face to face but may sometimes involve telecommunication.
24. Fax Machine, Digital Camera, Bluetooth Product, Monitor, Computer Peripherals, Hand Pc Telecommunication.
25. Meanwhile, the complexity, multiformity and confluent of home network market, bring challenge to telecommunication operator.
26. While wideband speech coding technology improves the speech intelligibility and naturalness, telecommunication systems have to be modified.
27. This paper summarizes the development, application and evolutional tendency of transfer network technology such as ASON and MSTP in combine with the China's power telecommunication reality.
28. Enjoy best price service in the restaurant, recreation room and business center (excluding telecommunication service) of the hotel.
29. In this paper, we present the design of a general data telecommunication channel for electric power system using TCP/IP protocol as an example.
30. The experiment result indicates that the system is designed can control the traffic of telecommunication network.
More similar words: telecommunications, communication, communicative, communicate, excommunicate, communicate with, incommunicado, fornication, ammunition, community, communism, ratification, delectation, gratification, recommendation, dedication, indication, medication, vindication, edification, implication, application, publication, intoxication, purification, prevarication, clarification, rectification, specification, qualification.