Random good picture Not show
1. Elaborate praise or laudation; an encomium.
2. Elaborate praise or laudation encomium.
3. He pronounced a splendid encomium upon her in the forum.
4. A person who delivers or writes an encomium; a eulogist.
5. In fact, this is not surprising. Whether it is worth to encomium democracy?Whether democracy is the result of colonial rule?
6. In this genre there is no praise of individual; it is a laudation of the collective Athenians, which is turned into an encomium of the greatness of the polis.
7. Reagan later used those same broadcast skills when he ran for president, earning the encomium of "The Great Communicator" for his ability to inspire voters.
More similar words: premium, encourage, encompass, encounter, encouraging, in consequence, encouragement, sodium, medium, tedium, stadium, triumph, cranium, aluminium, compendium, opprobrium, auditorium, planetarium, equilibrium, rancor, uncouth, in common, omit, uncover, concoct, coming, incoherent, atomic, ominous, booming.