Random good picture Not show
1. Journalists often use subterfuge to obtain material for stories.
2. the paltry subterfuge of an anonymous signature.
3. Sereni was lured to Moscow by subterfuge.
4. M., the president and Barnett agreed on this subterfuge.
5. He seems very amused by the subterfuge.
6. He had a sense of subterfuge that was often nearly paralysing.
7. The whole world worked by subterfuge and the will to believe.
8. If the real rationale is political subterfuge, are these waivers appropriate at all?
9. The ballot issue is a subterfuge designed to confuse voters.
10. This was a disreputable subterfuge, yet it appears that the same sort of procedure is enjoined by the new Act.
11. This little subterfuge the guard put into motion somehow he could not bring himself to do it.
12. Soon they would be together for ever, the subterfuge and deceit ended.
13. He wasn't sick -- it was just a subterfuge.
14. All that trading and subterfuge is exhausting.
15. No subterfuge, no camouflage,[sentencedict.com] no alibis.
16. The Independents tried hard to swallow the wretched subterfuge.
17. Avoid any temptation to employ secrecy or subterfuge in your actions.
18. Integration, he said, was "an insidious subterfuge, for the maintenance of white supremacy."
19. Her claim to is a journalist is simply subterfuge to get into the theatre without pay.
20. Her talent for subterfuge lay hidden behind her sweet, serene smile. She beat them all.
21. Most people can see right through that type of subterfuge.
22. Her claim to be a journalist was simply a subterfuge to get into the theatre without paying.
23. It was clear that they must have obtained the information by subterfuge.
24. I dialled and this time decided to try a little subterfuge.
25. A dab with a handkerchief and an early morning sniff was my subterfuge.
26. Because attempts at transatlantic flight generated such hysterical attention, subterfuge became the first order of the day.
27. The newspaper, El Tiempo, supported the monarchical proposal without subterfuge.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Since that is impossible , there isn't even any subterfuge involved.
29. The party has predictably rejected the proposals as a subterfuge.
30. She sat with five men at a table under an elm tree that shaded them from the hot sun. Her talent for subterfuge lay hidden behind her sweet, serene smile.
More similar words: refuge, refugee, undoubtedly, cheerful, wonderful, counterfeiter, butterfly, interfere, counterfeit, interfere in, interfere with, indebted, huge, colorful, subtle, doubt, eugenic, no doubt, without doubt, perform, performer, imperfect, answer for, superfluity, superficial, superfluous, performance, suffer from, differ from, outer.