Random good picture Not show
1. Part three goes analyses with exemplification.
2. Then, adopt exemplification analytic ways analyse the cases and get the conclusion.
3. Finally we use classical Queen problems as an exemplification by simulating on computer.
4. This project has been an exemplification of Chinese universities.
5. Finally, it gives exemplification analysis of product - planning decision and production system constructing decision separately.
6. The fourth part focus on a exemplification of the appraise index system.
7. Through exemplification and research of making the use of the practical computer technology to design railway maintenance machinery with building block method.
8. His diagrammatic method and exemplification of analysis and philosophy of scientific.
9. Paradigm study gradually transits to exemplification study in civil society theory.
10. It is through verbal modification (repetition), exemplification[sentencedict.com], generalization vs. particularization and quotation that "Washington" voices his opinion on the ways of salvation of the black race.
11. This paper explicate through exemplification and comparison the thematic diversity and diction ambiguity of the poem.
12. And this article has mainly stat and literature summarization, comparative analysis, exemplification and induction.
13. This thesis proposes the distribution of example typology based on the systematic exemplification in English learner's dictionary.
14. But that was epic nudity ; nudity as the exemplification of innocence and vulnerability.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. More detailed researches are focused on discussing the rationality and restrictive of DF problem in this paper and the typical exemplification and counterexample are presented.
16. The war between China and Japan in 1894 is an exemplification.
17. The sets of Line Drawing laying in front of us now is another exemplification.
18. The public course and examination system that this article introduced is a well exemplification.
19. As the moral education of communists, Deng Xiaoping emphasizes on theory education, moral exemplification, and coordination between self-rule and heteronomous measures.
20. The new construction should be characterized by staunchness of political conviction, eagerness of humanity concern and exemplification of moral behavior.
More similar words: simplification, nullification, qualification, exemplify, implication, complication, ratification, gratification, deification, edification, notification, modification, purification, ramification, self-gratification, justification, clarification, rectification, specification, magnification, certification, solidification, esterification, classification, personification, identification, quantification, desertification, intensification, supplication.