Random good picture Not show
1. The second important segment is rural electrification.
2. The electrification of the network, a topic close to Lenin's heart, was discussed in the pages of Gudok.
3. Great news - the ￡306million electrification of the East Coast main line was approved in one go on 27 July.
4. Electrification continued apace during the decade with the major investment on the East Coast main line and in East Anglia.
5. This company actively promoted commuter traffic, completing its electrification programme by 1931.
6. On 12 January the Midland electrification between Luton and Bedford went live in preparation for driver-only training. 1982.
7. The mechanism of thundercloud electrification is studied.
8. Preferable is a working experience in railway electrification field.
9. Electrification is not end, the core is business.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Electrification property of toner particles is discussed theoretica 1 ly in information output as electrostahc duplicate, etc.
11. It'seems that except for few improvements such as electrification, railway has been neglected.
12. Rural electrification following the Great Depression made farm windmills obsolete.
13. And current, electrification is to promote railroad implementation to span the key that type develops.
14. In 1935 Congress established the Rural Electrification Administration ( REA ) , which extended electric power lines the countryside.
15. Advanced bio - fuels and the electrification of personal vehicles make us less dependent on foreign oil.
16. The computation of streaming electrification in turbulent oil pipe flow is studied in this paper.
17. "Electrification and hybridisation were among the key technologies I introduced at Porsche and I think there is potential for these technologies in Bentleys too," he said.
18. Electrification rule of cement powder was verified by using the experimental system specially built for test of the electrostatic charge of cement powder and its leakage.
19. The new computational models streaming electrification of oil with laminar and turbulent flow states are presented.
20. Electrification of the countryside is the premise of agricultural modernization.
21. St Agatha was lifted from the sofa and stationed at the window in a bridal veil[sentencedict.com], to the electrification of passers-by.
22. He served on a number of government committees, including those on automatic train control and on railway electrification.
23. After trials, it pioneered locomotive-hauled electric trains over the northern extension of East Coast main line electrification to Peterborough in 1988.
24. They believe, as I believe, that if the Bill goes ahead, it will give much stronger grounds for electrification.
25. The Central Policy Review Staff were asked to examine the case for electrification.
26. He established and developed their engineering department for railway electrification in Britain and overseas.
27. At the end of March, I circulated a paper which enthusiastically backed electrification.
28. In industrialized country, outside the dweller that divides remote region, realized electrification generally.
29. Referred to as Electro - pump, but also known as ion pump electrification.
30. Wuyuan is one of the first county groups with electrification in rural area. The total quantity of electricity from the small hydroelectric stations is 3.46 thousand kilowatt.
More similar words: purification, clarification, esterification, rectification, ratification, gratification, notification, deification, edification, electrifying, ramification, modification, self-gratification, nullification, certification, qualification, specification, magnification, justification, electrical, identification, classification, personification, simplification, solidification, quantification, exemplification, desertification, intensification, telecommunication.