Random good picture Not show
(1) He walked jauntily into the cafe.
(2) He set off jauntily, whistling to himself.
(3) Close by, a willow warbler flicked jauntily from one overhanging twig to the next.
(4) He returned frowning, his face obstinate but whistling jauntily.
(5) His hat sat jauntily on his full brown hair.
(6) The Arsenal striker remains jauntily confident.
(7) And, if that sounded grim, Greene responded almost jauntily. No, not grim, but realistic. Sentencedict.com
(8) It was now jauntily in a corner of his mouth.
(9) His straw hat stuck jauntily on the side of his head.
(10) It jauntily above oneself, just take the advantage of temporarily downwind stopped.
(11) His big slouch hat even was cocked jauntily over the bed - post.
(12) Wife takes out roast duck in freezer, say jauntily: Big old 2!
(13) Mom stands upright, her skis over her shoulder, a pair of climbing skins wrapped jauntily about her waist.
(14) Then he swatted himself across the nose with the 400, and walked out jauntily.
(15) They are like streetcars running contentedly on their rails and they despise the sprightly flivver that dashes in and out of the traffic and speeds so jauntily across the open country.
(16) His breeches , his white rubber shoes and his jauntily slung waterproof expressed youth.
(17) ANATOLE went out of the room, and a few minutes later he came back wearing a fur pelisse, girt with a silver belt, and a sable cap, jauntily stuck on one side, and very becoming to his handsome face.
(18) The next day it was bright - eyed and active, its tail jauntily erect.
(19) The horse he was riding was of the Don breed, bought of a Cossack on the march. A crushed hussar cap was stuck jauntily back on one side of his head.