Random good picture Not show
1. It is a crime to counterfeit money.
2. He admitted possessing and delivering counterfeit currency.
3. This watch may be a counterfeit, but it looks just like the original.
4. This note is counterfeit, but that one's good.
5. This ten-dollar bill is a counterfeit.
6. The counterfeit notes were palmed off on unsuspecting customers.
7. Are you aware these notes are counterfeit?
8. This coin is a counterfeit.
9. Is there a counterfeit cowl on the thrust reversers?
10. They were arrested for making counterfeit computer chips.
11. Voice over Anyone considering selling counterfeit goods at car boot sales could face two years in prison or unlimited fines.
12. Letters, travel documents, counterfeit signatures(sentencedict.com), a history of false names.
13. Police have warned stores to look out for counterfeit $50 bills.
14. Linked to the Mafia he was also behind counterfeit currency scams and drug trafficking.
15. A counterfeit marriage to her cousin, Gareth, places Delphi Carteret in unexpected danger.
16. The magicians may counterfeit, but they can not countermand. 1.
17. There were two arrests for giving out counterfeit money-brilliant leaflets on the back of fake ￡20 notes!
18. Illegal counterfeit manufacturers have taken advantage of a burgeoning circular trade between E C countries in pharmaceuticals.
19. Trading standards officers have seized counterfeit goods with a face value of thousands of pounds.
20. These counterfeit copies have been known to turn up on major auction sites, so do beware.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. He was several times caught trying to put off a counterfeit ten-dollar bill.
22. He fell into a sleep so deep as to counterfeit death.
23. Unfortunately, I think it may be beyond my powers as a programmer to set up such a counterfeit world.
24. Cards are either stolen or used by fraudsters who have made counterfeit copies.
25. The choice that is left is to go through the motions either with counterfeit conviction, or with subversion and disdain.
26. The remarks followed a court case in which a couple admitted selling counterfeit software at car boot sales.
27. Blocks away is a dangerous park, a black market for drugs, weapons and counterfeit immigration papers.
28. It was glossolalia as performance, and-at least to me-it sounded counterfeit.
29. The worrying thing is my signature, which is extremely hard to counterfeit.
30. Newer bills are preferred because they are more difficult to counterfeit.
More similar words: counterfeiter, counter, encounter, countermand, counterpart, counterpoint, interfere, interfere in, interfere with, forfeit, county, country, count out, count on, account, discount, account for, accounting, on account of, hunter, account number, accountability, take into account, developing countries, imperfect, mount, haunted, reiterate, surmount, amount to.