Random good picture Not show
1) His aunt is his legal guardian .
2) Aunt Mary is my mother's sister.
3) He boarded with his aunt.
4) He had a deep affection for his aunt.
5) My aunt always takes her rest at nine.
6) My aunt is an actress.
7) The news reached me via my aunt.
8) She wrote to her aunt in America.
9) She commended the child to her aunt.
10) Copy your aunt and you won't go wrong.
11) The earrings were a gift from my aunt.
12) They are not really my aunt and uncle.
13) Are you stopping with your aunt?
14) My aunt has just left for Canada.
15) His aunt maintained him at the university.
16) Some of my relations, my mother's aunt and uncle,(http://sentencedict.com/aunt.html) live in America.
17) My aunt welcomed me.
18) An aunt who is as sweet as you should get a birthday bug or two and after that a birthday kiss Have a very happy birthday!
19) My aunt made a few pointed remarks about my taste in clothes.
20) John's aunt died suddenly and left him a surprisingly large sum.
21) My aunt asked me to join in with her on her holidays abroad.
22) Aunt Mary's a real conservative.She's totally opposed to women going out to work.
23) I went to stay with my uncle and aunt for a few days.
24) The young man danced attendance on his rich aunt.
25) Her Aunt Effie is certainly an original.
26) I received a most unusual present from my aunt.
27) My aunt can be a bit of a terror.
28) Aunt Alice died, leaving almost $5 million.
29) I think my uncle's death was a merciful release for my poor aunt.
30) When his parents died, he was placed in the custody of his aunt.
More similar words: jauntily, launch, laundry, hunt, until, mount, country, hunter, county, counter, hunting, account, count out, count on, amount to, discount, account for, voluntary, volunteer, accounting, run through, counterpart, on account of, accountability, take into account, developing countries.