Random good picture Not show
1. Open-air exercise undoubtedly have lengthened the old man's life.
2. There is undoubtedly a groundswell of support for the idea of a strong central authority.
3. The most testing time is undoubtedly in the early months of your return to work.
4. Undoubtedly he did it.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. This is undoubtedly the cooking chocolate par excellence.
6. Hanley is undoubtedly a great player.
7. Undoubtedly, public interest in folk music has declined.
8. Undoubtedly, political and economic factors have played their part.
9. He is undoubtedly England's best captain of recent vintage.
10. She was undoubtedly the best candidate.
11. She was undoubtedly a very striking young woman.
12. Mozart's compositions are undoubtedly amongst the world's greatest.
13. Mr Brooke is undoubtedly in a spot of bother.
14. There will undoubtedly be trouble with the unions if the union leader is dismissed.
15. The poverty figures were undoubtedly an embarrassment to the president.
16. The new law is undoubtedly a step in the right direction, but it doesn't go far enough.
17. Teaching off a blackboard is boring, and undoubtedly turns people off.
18. Country music was undoubtedly one of the forerunners of rock and roll.
19. That is undoubtedly true.
20. Laporte, as Ebenezer Scrooge, is undoubtedly the star of the show .
21. Burke's response seemed a little patronizing, though he undoubtedly hadn'tintended it that way.
22. The paintingis undoubtedly genuine.
23. Dali's shoe hat was undoubtedly the most surrealist idea he ever worked on with Schiaparelli.
24. There is undoubtedly a great deal of truth in what he says.
25. Ali was undoubtedly one of the greatest boxers of all time.
26. This action was undoubtedly in retaliation for last week's bomb attack.
27. Their myopic refusal to act now will undoubtedly cause problems in the future.
28. His teachers told him to pull his socks up, or he'd undoubtedly fail his exam.
29. The story was certainly a favourite one, but it was undoubtedly pure invention.
30. After several years of Republican government, the pendulum will undoubtedly swing back and voters will elect a Democrat.
More similar words: doubt, no doubt, without doubt, repeatedly, reportedly, wholeheartedly, allegedly, double, supposedly, double up, double back, hand out, stand out, in and out, send out, find out, tremendous, run down, round off, subtle, round and round, needle, trouble, troubled, badly, dour, deadly, loudly, do up, rapidly.