Random good picture Not show
1. I for one was sorely disappointed.
2. Among the clouds in the water, disappointed this fish is sent.
3. I'm disappointed in your work;it has fallen below your usual standard.
4. The brevity of the concert disappointed the audience.
5. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.
6. Dad seemed more disappointed than angry.
7. Instead of being disappointed at where you are, think optimistically about where you are going.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The tenor disappointed us by singing flat.
9. Our hopes for fine weather were not disappointed.
10. The decision left them very disappointed.
11. I wasn't just disappointed, I was absolutely shattered.
12. Castle-hunters won't be disappointed with the Isle of Man.
13. I was disappointed of my hopes.
14. Don't be disappointed on the journey of life.There are friends in the world.Seize your chance and value your opportunities.May our friendship be everlasting.
15. among the clouds in the water, disappointed this fish is sent.
16. We crowded round eagerly, but then felt disappointed.
17. Disappointed? No, actually I'm rather glad.
18. I was bitterly disappointed to have lost yet another race so near the finish.
19. We were all disappointed to learn that the picnic had been cancelled.
20. You disappointed me by not coming to the dancing party.
21. He was feeling a shade disappointed.
22. He was disappointed of his purpose.
23. Man alone is born crying, lives complaining, and dies disappointed. Samuel Johnson
24. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. Jonathan Swift
25. The child was given a prize as a sop to her disappointed parents.
26. He had a long memory for people who had disappointed him.
27. Love you, think of you, love you secretly, eagerly love you, wait, feel disappointed, try hard, lose, and feel sad, go apart, and recall.
28. Love you, think of you, love you secretly, eagerly love you, wait, feel disappointed, try hard, lose, and feel sad, go apart, and recall.All of these are for sake of you. And I will never regret for it.
29. When things go wrong, all of us naturally feel disappointed and frustrated.
30. To judge from what she said, she was very disappointed.
More similar words: appoint, appointment, disappear, disapprove, counterpoint, point, point out, point to, pinpoint, pointless, to the point, in point of, checkpoint, pointillism, point of view, a case in point, interested, acquainted, integrated, disabled, disagree, disaster, disavowal, disarrange, disastrous, disability, joint, anoint, go into, haunted.