Random good picture Not show
1. All too often, agribusiness is regulated from above.
2. Agribusiness refers not just to large-scale rural enterprises, but to concerns which have an integrated system of production and distribution.
3. Dole, with farmers and agribusiness at the core of his Kansas constituency, has strongly supported tax credits for ethanol.
4. Agribusiness that operates in sectors marked by seasonal fluctuations has been prone to this sort of employment.
5. Certainly the AgriBusiness side of it looks less rosy than it did even two years ago.
6. A lawyer by training, she scuffled with agribusiness over migrant workers and supervised the government crackdown on sweatshops.
7. Chemical and agribusiness trade groups have mounted an aggressive campaign on Capitol Hill.
8. Archer Daniels Midland, agribusiness, Decatur, Ill., $ 217, 800.
9. Westlands, and other Valley agribusiness interests, are politically powerful and large campaign contributors.
10. Agribusiness has also found a profitable outlet in the production of animal feed.
11. Mr. Truscott is faced by the demands of agribusiness and land speculators.
12. The main business lines are agribusiness, handling cocoa, palm oil, coconut etc for local and Asia, Europe and America markets.
13. Agribusiness correctly describes changes in American farms in the late 20 th century.
14. Secondly, the main organization defects of agribusiness are analyzed.
15. The most typical case is the listed agribusiness.
16. The agribusiness automation and technology advances are the primary objectives in the foreseeable future.
17. Displacing local people by agribusiness is obviously not a solution.Sentence dictionary
18. The process of proletarianisation has also received some impetus from the spread of agribusiness in the region.
19. The sale is part of Unilever's withdrawal from many of its agribusiness operations.
20. Ferruzzi Finanziaria had become a powerful force in chemicals as well as agribusiness through the acquisition of Montedison in 1987.
21. The agriculture secretary toured a new factory in Kabul that produces fruit juice, describing it as a “significant step” toward Rahimi’s goal of reinvigorating agribusiness in the country.
22. The large technology market is orientated to western countryside, farmers and agribusiness.
23. Abstract: Discuss the good conditions of expanding river crab and countermeasues of carrying out agribusiness management.
24. Discuss the good conditions of expanding crab and countermeasures of carrying out agribusiness management.
25. In Thailand, Tesco teamed up with CP Group, an agribusiness conglomerate, before going it alone.
26. Many of the old agricultural collectives are now being turned into agribusiness corporations.
27. Every year, American tax dollars subsidize billions of dollars for a farm bill that heavily favors commercial agribusiness.
More similar words: business, on business, businessman, finesse, filibuster, moribund, attribute, agriculture, contribute, distribute, agricultural, cousin, contributor, distribution, contribute to, tribulation, contribution, housing, shyness, witness, fitness, awareness, toughness, gentleness, wilderness, willingness, processing, effectiveness, consciousness, in excess of.