Similar words: jut, jutting, lute, outer, cute, route, brute, acute. Meaning: [dʒuːt] n. 1. a plant fiber used in making rope or sacks 2. a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Angles and Saxons to become Anglo-Saxons.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tabitha Jute pulled up the collar of her old foil jacket and strode off past the concession stalls, looking for transport.
2. Nearly 140,000 workers in 53 jute mills across West Bengal went on strike on Jan. 28 demanding higher wages.
3. The jute tips were capped by an ethereal green mist, through which a dozen or so fist-sized stars peeked.
4. Flooring: Blenheim Herringbone Jute flooring in natural and brown, 3.66 m wide.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The jute was restless, parting like water to allow passage through it, then closing up at once.
6. In Lower Dens are some fine jute mills built in 1866.
7. The jute had an acrid smell that scooped up the rank aroma of moist earth as it leapt from the ground.
8. She was finally reduced to crawling from one jute plant to the next.
9. The local jute industry employed forty thousand people in the early years of the present century.
10. Heavy pearl drops of dew splashed noisily on jute leaves that had fallen to the ground.
11. Tabitha Jute and Marco Metz took the lift to street level.
12. The surface is wool and the back is jute.
13. That is a jute mills of Pakistan.
14. Sack: A large bag usually made of jute.
15. Jute wine bags series is another main product.
16. Agriculture: rice, jute, tea, wheat; beef.
17. Industry: cotton textiles, jute, garments, tea processing.
18. Coarser jute fibres are made into twines , rough cordage , and door mats.
19. Gasoline, diesel oil, LPG, oil of softening jute, formaldehyde, hexamine, ethyl formate and other chemical reagents.
20. Jute goods, Handmade Jute Products , Jute Yarn , Jute Twine Hessian Cloth , Jute Cloth, Jute bags. etc.
21. The movement exposed the very thing she had come expecting to find: a large jute bag.
22. Some wrapping papers are made from water hyacinths, sugar cane waste or jute waste.
23. That one over there, she can see the mud stains on my back and the crushed jute leaves on my clothes.
24. A serious drought in early 1989 affected agricultural crops, in particular paddy rice and jute.
25. With Jinju still perched on his back, Gao Ma dashed into the jute fields.
26. Secondly, the development of Northern technology has resulted in synthetic substitutes for many natural products, e.g. jute and rubber.
27. They pushed and squeezed their way out of the jute field.
28. There were neither pews nor seats: everyone knelt or sat on simple jute mats that covered the floor.
29. With one kick, he sent her flying into the jute field.
30. Golden slivers of sunlight seeped through the interstices of the jute wall, and the talon-shaped leave quivered in some secret sign.