Random good picture Not show
1) The debate in the mainstream press has been a classic example of British hypocrisy.
2) These teachers have been cut off from the mainstream of educational activity.
3) Environmental ideas have been absorbed into the mainstream of European politics.
4) He drifted out of the mainstream of society.
5) Organized crime continued to flourish alongside the mainstream economy.
6) Deaf children can often be included in mainstream education.
7) He was in the mainstream of British contemporary music.
8) Arran became increasingly estranged from the mainstream of Hollywood.
9) This is the director's first mainstream Hollywood film.
10) The show wanted to attract a mainstream audience.
11) Their views lie outside the mainstream of current medical opinion.
12) The works on display range from the mainstream to the sublime.
13) He accused the mainstream political parties of cynically exploiting this situation.
14) He was never part of the literary mainstream as a writer.
15) He moved from fringe theatre to mainstream when he was chosen to play a leading role on Broadway.
16) His radical views place him outside the mainstream of American politics.
17) Black dance music has been central to mainstream pop since the early '60s.
18) He has always remained on the fringes of mainstream politics.
19) Mainstream society contributes to this problem as well.
20) The new law should allow more disabled people to enter the mainstream of American life.
21) This style of drama is not part of the mainstream.
22) I get very worked up about the way women are stereotyped in a lot of mainstream films.
23) This technology was designed for specialists but is now starting to move into the mainstream.
24) Neither of the front-runners in the presidential election is a mainstream politician.
25) Once more people are wired,[http://sentencedict.com/mainstream.html] the potential to change the mainstream media will be huge.
26) Animation has stopped being eye-candy for kids and geeks and become mainstream entertainment.
27) John's outlook has always been anchored in the political mainstream.
28) World Music is now well established and popular with mass audiences and mainstream companies.
29) Genet started as a rebel, but soon became part of the literary mainstream.
30) His disability does not prevent him from following the mainstream curriculum.
More similar words: stream, struggle against, against, streak, instruct, instrument, instructor, constraint, instruction, fight against, instructional, maintain, domain, mainly, remain, scream, in the main, dream of, dream up, remaining, in step, install, maintenance, stretch, stress, street, treaty, instant, instinct, entreat.