Random good picture Not show
1. She has inherited her mother's stubborn streak.
2. There was a streak of blood on his face.
3. He has always had a rebellious streak .
4. There is a streak of cruelty in his character.
5. There's a nasty streak in her character.
6. Like all great survivors, she has a ruthless streak.
7. Wow, you're on a winning streak.
8. There's a streak of sadism in his nature.
9. Susan and Deborah share an intensely selfish, egotistic streak.
10. Most of the players have a strong competitive streak.
11. Celtic are on a six-game winning streak.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The Giants winning streak remained unbroken for an impressive nineteen games.
13. A streak of lightning forked across the sky.
14. There was a streak of insanity in the family.
15. Rain had begun to streak the window-panes.
16. There's a streak of masochism in his personality.
17. I've got a very stubborn streak .
18. He had a reckless, self-destructive streak.
19. He had the ruthless streak necessary to carry him into the Cabinet.
20. On a clear night scores of meteors streak the sky.
21. He has a masochistic streak and seems to enjoy being treated badly by women.
22. Baltimore washed out the Indians'six - game win streak with an 8 - 3 win.
23. I have an exhibitionist streak that comes out on the dance floor.
24. The team has been on a winning streak since it won against Lazio.
25. Their longest losing streak has been three games.
26. Her streak of bad luck seems to be bottoming out.
27. Did you see that bird streak past the window?
28. Despite his apparent liberal views, he's really something of a puritan/he has a puritan streak.
29. I don't like Kevin — he's got a nasty vindictive streak in him.
30. Holidays in the Australian outback are for those with an adventurous streak.
More similar words: stream, mainstream, break, stress, stretch, street, treaty, break in, break off, break out, break up, get ready, retreat, entreat, break down, break away, stretch out, distress, break into, strengthen, treatment, obstreperous, break through, peak, speak, steak, sneak, tree, weaken, trend.