Random good picture Not show
1. The owner of the hotel welcomed us personally.
2. Personally, I don't think much of the idea.
3. The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
4. Personally I think it's a waste of time.
5. I personally would rather roast a chicken whole.
6. She personally directs the company.
7. She saw to the comforts of her guests personally.
8. The President intervened personally in the crisis.
9. Personally, I prefer the second option.
10. He personally oversaw the design of all the rooms.
11. 'Is it worth the effort?' 'Speaking personally, yes.'
12. He came to see me personally.
13. I am not personally acquainted with the gentleman in question.
14. The writer personally contributed ￡4 000 to the earthquake fund.
15. Many support the former alternative, but personally I favour the latter .
16. Personally, I found some parts of the book a little too technical to follow.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. I have personally never done such a complete turnaround in my opinion of a person.
18. The court ruled he could not be held personally liable for his wife's debts.
19. The education minister personally persuaded the prime minister to rethink.
20. I've personally never subscribed to the view that either sex is superior to the other.
21. I personally think it's a rotten idea.
22. Consult a solicitor who is personally recommended to you.
23. I'm afraid he took your remarks personally.
24. The managing director wrote personally to thank me.
25. The prime minister is personally committed to this legislation.
26. Don't take it personally; she's rude to everyone.
27. All letters will be answered personally.
28. Personally speaking, I prefer the second candidate.
29. Do you know him personally ?
30. Personally speaking, I've always preferred Italian food.
More similar words: personal, person, in person, personnel, the first person, occasionally, traditionally, ever so, resonate, finally, national, regional, educational, occasional, additional, functional, originally, traditional, nationalism, conventional, professional, institutional, international, instructional, congressional, on a large scale, constitutional, organizational, or so, son.