Random good picture Not show
1. The workers tapped the rubber trees.
2. Rubber will not let water through.
3. He stretched the rubber band till it snapped.
4. His favorite toy is a rubber ball.
5. Tires are made of rubber.
6. Tyres are almost always made of rubber.
7. Put a rubber band round these books.
8. Remember to put a rubber band round these books.
9. The rubber raft drifted out to sea.
10. Rubber boots are impervious to water.
11. Rubber bullets were used to break up the demonstration.
12. Rubber is a flexible substance.
13. He pierced the rubber ball with a needle.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. A rubber duck floated in the bath.
15. Rubber balls can be made to bound.
16. A rubber ball bounces well.
17. This rubber ball is very resilient and immediately springs back into shape.
18. In one driveway a chauffeur wearing rubber boots was hosing down a limousine.
19. Let's play another rubber.
20. The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
21. Foam rubber provides good insulation.
22. This cable has a rubber casing.
23. No offense, but this cheese tastes like rubber.
24. Pencil marks can be erased with a rubber.
25. The girls were tapping the rubber.
26. Sunlight has caused the rubber to perish.
27. Rubber is a resilient material.
28. The air was permeated with the odour of burning rubber.
29. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
30. Most foreign trading companies in West Africa deals in rubber, cocoa and vegetable oil.