Synonym: couch, lounge. Similar words: so far, in so far as, all of a, a bit of a, best of all, first of all, not much of a, as of. Meaning: ['səʊfə] n. an upholstered seat for more than one person.
Random good picture Not show
1. I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
2. The sofa was entirely occupied by two large cats.
3. He reclined on the sofa reading a magazine.
4. I just want to crash out on the sofa.
5. He was sprawled out on the sofa.
6. The sofa is formed of three separate sections.
7. My four year-old daughter was asleep on the sofa.
8. He sprang up from the sofa.
9. The bedclothes were draped over a sofa.
10. The child curled upon the sofa.
11. The drawing depicts her sitting on a sofa.
12. I sat down on the sofa next to Barbara.
13. The sofa was squished by his fat body.
14. He lies in the sofa asleep.
15. I had to sleep on the sofa.
16. There's hardly any stuffing left in the sofa.
17. She spread a sheet on the sofa for me.
18. He was lying on the sofa watching TV.
19. The old man reclined on the sofa.
20. She sank into the deep sofa.
21. He cast himself on the sofa.
22. He sprawled out on the sofa.
23. She plumps up the sofa cushion.
24. He had a good rummage inside the sofa.
25. He threw away the old sofa.
26. She sat upon the sofa.
27. Dawn and her boyfriend were cuddling on the sofa.
28. Tired from her walk she slumped onto the sofa.
29. The cat lay on the sofa,(Sentence dictionary) washing itself.
30. The sofa can transform for use as a bed.
More similar words: so far, in so far as, all of a, a bit of a, best of all, first of all, not much of a, as of, all of a sudden, lots of, softly, soften, bags of, software, the mass of, and so forth, all sorts of, a series of, in terms of, by means of, in excess of, regardless of, on the grounds of, face to face.