Random good picture Not show
(2) Go farther and fare worse.
(5) The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡42.
(6) A single fare is 170 dollars.
(7) The bus fare is 80 pence.
(8) He could barely afford the railway fare.
(9) When do they start paying full fare?
(10) How much is the fare to Shinjuku?
(11) The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡22.
(12) What is the fare to Shinjuku?
(13) She didn't have enough money for the bus fare.
(14) What is the bus fare to London?
(15) Children travel half fare.
(16) Train fare increases of 5% are envisaged for the next year.
(17) The restaurant provides good traditional fare.
(18) The bus fare was only 50p.
(19) The fare here is simple but good.
(20) She should fare well in this competition.
(21) She dickered with the driver over the fare.
(22) Low-paid workers will fare badly/well under this government.
(23) His student drawings were not standard art school fare.
(24) He got into a dispute over a taxi fare.
(25) 20p is the minimum fare on buses.
(26) I'll refund you the full cost of your fare.
(27) How much is the single fare to Glasgow?
(28) Several airlines have proposed fare hikes[sentencedict.com], effective October 1.
(29) Children over the age of 12 must pay full fare.
(30) I'm afraid you will have to pay the full fare.