Random good picture Not show
1. 'Catch!' said Sandra, tossing her bag to him.
2. I was tossing and turning all night.
3. They were tossing a ball about.
4. I've been tossing and turning all night.
5. We started tossing the pigskin around.
6. Branches were tossing in the wind.
7. All night I have been tossing and turning racking my brains to think what could have possessed the young man to kill himself.
8. For hours the boy would stand tossing a ball up into the air and catching it again.
9. They agreed to decide the matter by tossing a coin.
10. I couldn't sleep, but kept tossing and turning/tossing about in bed all night.
11. The crowd cheered, banging pots and tossing confetti into the air.
12. The seas grew turbulent, tossing the small boat like a cork.
13. Poor Joan has been tossing around all night with that fever.
14. I couldn't sleep but kept tossing and turning in bed all night.
15. The horses wore golden plumes, tossing gilt.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. I liked playing dodgeball, tossing snowballs, being a roughneck.
17. They form a circle and keep tossing, industriously, carefully.
18. He was tossing the ball.
19. The white sheet was rumpled from her restless tossing, her book flung to the floor.
20. Naturally, stock market crashes and recessions end up tossing businesses into bankruptcy court and throwing people out of work.
21. She is tossing something she is saying offhandedly, over her shoulder.
22. Instead of routinely tossing frequent-flier program newsletters into the trash bin, peruse them for upcoming bargains.
23. His horse snorted, tossing its head so that foam flew in dark patches on the ground.
24. They spent two hours shouting indignant slogans and tossing tomatoes and fireworks across the water.
25. Like tossing a coin to decide on a man's life.
26. The Lieutenant's horse was tossing its head, snorting, raising its bright hooves high as it trampled the crop.
27. Many enjoy the convenience of popping an imitation burger in the microwave or tossing a tofu dog on the grill.
28. On little fields stitched over with drystone we broke snow curds, our sledge tossing us out at the wall.
29. I saw what he was looking at; a light, far out towards the horizon, tossing with the tossing sea.
30. He pulled file after file out of a tin cabinet, glancing in and tossing them aside.
More similar words: missing, outgassing, processing, toss, gossip, fossil, possibly, possible, impossible, impossibly, possibility, sing, as soon as possible, singer, single, housing, supposing, imposing, uprising, pleasing, single out, increasing, promising, surprising, displeasing, advertising, increasingly, surprisingly, disingenuous, chitosan.