Random good picture Not show
7. Read the on-screen lyrics and sing along.
8. She started to sing,and then the others chimed in.
9. The church choir sing every Sunday morning.
10. Will you sing us a song?
11. Can you sing this tune?
12. It was so embarrassing having to sing in public.
13. Would you sing me a doh, please?
14. He likes to sing to himself.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. There is some similarity in the way they sing.
16. Let's sing the last verse again.
17. Lori gets embarrassed if we ask her to sing.
18. with the last breathof mysouli'll bebles sing you.
19. He liked to sing hymns as he worked.
20. We persuaded Jake to sing tenor.
21. They always sing his praises .
22. What are you going to sing?
23. Which songs do you sing the best?
24. See? My dog can sing.
25. I wish I could sing like her.
26. Will you sing a song to us?
27. I just can't sing in tune!
28. Years of listening to us sing no regrets, sing their own tears applause.
29. Now I'd like to sing a song by the Beatles.
30. How beautifully you sing!
More similar words: single, singer, housing, missing, imposing, uprising, single out, supposing, pleasing, increasing, outgassing, promising, processing, surprising, advertising, displeasing, increasingly, surprisingly, disingenuous, living thing, sin, since, sink, cousin, casino, ever since, long since, sincerely, sinecure, business.