Synonym: cast, chuck, fling, flip, heave, hurl, pitch, sling, throw. Similar words: chitosan, go to sleep, gross, to speak of, so to speak, across, that is to say, cross out. Meaning: [tɑs /tɒs] n. 1. the act of flipping a coin 2. (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team 3. an abrupt movement. v. 1. throw or toss with a light motion 2. lightly throw to see which side comes up 3. throw carelessly 4. move or stir about violently 5. throw or cast away 6. agitate.
Random good picture Not show
1. You should toss out all those old magazines.
2. England won the toss and chose to kick off.
3. Let's toss up for the last ticket.
4. Let's toss a coin to see who goes first.
5. Let's toss to see who pays it.
6. I'll toss you for who pays the bill.
7. Our team is very hard to toss at home.
8. Who's going to cook tonight? Let's toss up.
9. There's only one ticket left-I'll toss you for it.
10. Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bat first.
11. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well.
12. The matter made him toss in the bed.
13. Hussain won the toss and chose to field first.
14. Nobody gives a toss what you think!
15. Let's toss to see who does the washing-up.
16. Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
17. Drain the pasta and toss it in melted butter.
18. Australia won the toss and put England in .
19. Toss the carrots in some butter before serving.
20. I don't give a toss what he thinks.
21. Toss the vegetables lightly in olive oil.
22. Let's toss a coin to see who'll go first.
23. Malory won the toss and will serve.
24. I really couldn't give a toss what Sam thinks.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The decision depended on the toss of a coin.
26. Toss that book over, will you?
27. There's only one pillow I'll toss you for it.
28. "I don't care, " she replied with a toss of her head.
29. He had to toss up between paying the rent or buying food.
30. It doesn't matter what you say, he'll always argue the toss!
More similar words: chitosan, go to sleep, gross, to speak of, so to speak, across, that is to say, cross out, at a loss, to some extent, possible, get across, put across, come across, cut across, as soon as possible.