Random good picture Not show
1. Attempts to negotiate peace ended in armed revolt.
2. Armed guards are posted around the site.
3. They armed him with a rifle.
4. All the armed groups will be disbanded.
5. The men were armed with sawn-off shotguns.
6. If he's not armed, don't shoot.
7. The robbery was carried out by an armed gang.
8. Years of discontent turned into armed insurrection.
9. The soldiers armed for the battle.
10. Armed guards patrolled the grounds.
11. Armed rebels advanced towards the capital.
12. You're listening to the American Armed Forces Network.
13. Morale in the armed forces was at rock bottom.
14. Officers armed with a search warrant entered the flat.
15. How would you deal with an armed burglar?
16. The hijackers were armed with hand grenades.
17. The criminal is armed and dangerous.
18. An armed patrol boat will escort the shipment.
19. The carrier is armed with nuclear weapons.
20. President Truman desegregated the American armed forces in 1948.
21. Armed escorts are provided for visiting heads of state.
22. The tribesmen were armed with spears and shields.
23. Rioters armed with firebombs set light to police barricades.
24. Three armed groups are contending for power.
25. Armed guards wrestled with the intruder.
26. The building is protected by armed guards.
27. The president is chief of the armed forces.
28. His pulse raced as he faced the armed intruder.
29. The new battle - ships will be armed with 16 - inch guns.
30. Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.