Random good picture Not show
5. Don't be disheartened by a single failure.
6. The Workers' Party failed to win a single governorship.
7. There was not a single person in the house.
8. A single fare is 170 dollars.
9. Many species have diverged from a single ancestor.
10. The plant produced a single white bloom.
11. A single tree gave shade from the sun.
12. Most single parents are either divorced or separated.
13. The single tree in the field is prominent.
14. single spark can start a prairie fire.
15. He sent her a single red rose.
16. Are you married or single?
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. She removed every single thing from the box.
18. A single flower does not make a spring.
19. A single nod implies an affirmation.
20. I couldn't understand a single word she said!
21. Martina contented herself with a single glass of wine.
22. He knocked his opponent down with a single blow.
23. He was killed by a single bullet.
24. Do you want a single or a return ticket?
25. He laid his opponent low with a single punch.
26. Single is simple, double is trouble.
27. Journey of a thousand miles begins with single step.
30. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
More similar words: single out, increasingly, surprisingly, angle, jungle, seemingly, singer, missing, housing, supposing, unrelentingly, something like, promising, increasing, processing, surprising, advertising, struggle for, struggle against, since, cousin, casino, long since, business, ever since, insinuate, on business, businessman, wing, ring.