Random good picture Not show
1. Temperature can be measured precisely.
2. It's not clear precisely how the accident happened.
3. That's precisely what I meant.
4. They look precisely the same to me.
5. That answers precisely to our needs.
6. The meeting starts at 2 o'clock precisely.
7. These instruments calculate distances precisely.
8. It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.
9. Nobody knows precisely how many people are still living in the camp.
10. The timing of the gun was precisely synchronized with the turning of the plane's propeller.
11. Don't stick too precisely to what it says in the book.
12. It is not possible to pinpoint precisely the time of death.
13. She did not specify precisely how many people were involved in the incident.
14. That is precisely the effect I was aiming at.
15. She pronounced the word very slowly and precisely.
16. What do you think the problem is, precisely?
17. Our objectives need to be precisely delineated.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. What, precisely, does that mean?
19. What precisely triggered off yesterday's riot is still unclear.
20. I can't remember precisely what happened.
21. He enunciated the words very precisely.
22. The fireworks begin at eight o'clock precisely.
23. The man adjusted very precisely.
24. Tell me precisely what do you want?
25. The meeting began at precisely 4.00 p.m.
26. Define precisely what you mean by 'crime'.
27. The syllabus prescribes precisely which books should be studied.
28. She's precisely the kind of person we're looking for.
29. We carried out her instructions precisely.
30. That answers precisely to our need.