Random good picture Not show
1. The electricity industry consumes large amounts of fossil fuels.
2. This fossil may be over 2 million years old.
3. Fossil fuels have caused irreversible damage to the environment.
4. Fossil fuels are non-renewable and rapidly running out.
5. Marine sponges have a long fossil record .
6. Ramona brought in a fossil for show and tell.
7. The man is a fossil.
8. 93% of our energy comes from fossil fuels.
9. The fossil fuels are finite resources.
10. Our literature teacher is an old fossil.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. These are some of the oldest known fossil remains.
12. Coal is a fossil fuel.
13. Fossil hunters have unearthed the bones of an elephant believed to be 500,000 years old.
14. Fossil records suggest that the region was covered in water until relatively recently.
15. Fossil records indicate that Africa was the cradle of early human evolution.
16. Some natural resources, such as natural gas and fossil fuel, cannot be replaced.
17. Carbon dioxide is produced in huge amounts when fossil fuels are burned.
18. Environmentalists would like to see fossil fuels replaced by renewable energy sources.
19. An unchecked increase in the use of fossil fuels could have catastrophic results for the planet.
20. Fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas will service our needs for some considerable time to come.
21. The fossil record bears this out.
22. The cliffs are layered with fossil remains.
23. Fossil hunting is a costly business.
24. We know about them from fossil records.
25. They found a fossil of a small, sparrow-like creature.
26. On a global scale, 77% of energy is created from fossil fuels.
27. Will the pressure applied by environmentalists be enough to goad the industrialized nations into using less fossil fuels?
28. Museums will pay large amounts of money for good dinosaur fossil specimens.
29. It was a chance in a million that we'd find a fossil.
30. The carbon tax might well lead to a doubling of prices for fossil fuels.
More similar words: missile, possible, as soon as possible, foster, silk, silhouette, toss, gross, cross, across, cross out, at a loss, get across, put across, come across, cut across, assist, assign, Russian, missing, mission, classic, session, massive, classify, assist in, emission, assistant, commission, excessive.