Random good picture Not show
1. She's got a nasty bruise on her shin.
2. He had a bruise just below his right eye.
3. Let me have a look at that bruise. Oh, that's a beaut!
4. The bruise on his stomach ached with a steady throb.
5. He had a bruise just above his left eye.
6. Don't drop the peaches they bruise easily.
7. Bananas and other soft fruits bruise easily.
8. A bruise had formed below his left eye.
9. How did you bruise your arm?
10. The bruise was a sort of mushroom shape.
11. She had used make-up skilfully to mask the bruise.
12. Don't drop apples, they bruise easily.
13. She had a whopping great bruise on her arm.
14. We both bruise too easily.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Some people bruise more easily than others.
16. I've got a big bruise on my leg.
17. She had a dilly of a bruise on her arm.
18. Her feelings bruise easily.
19. The peaches bruise easily.
20. Be sure to store them carefully as they bruise easily.
21. I've got a bruise where I hit my leg against the corner of the table.
22. That's how she got that bruise.
23. Quickly she covered the bruise with her collar.
24. How did you get that bruise on your shoulder?
25. But the bruise on her ear troubled Kathy.
26. Why are you still sporting the bruise from that encounter?
27. The rupture of a blood vessel usually cause the mark of a bruise.
28. Choose a warm, dry day to cut them off the plants, being careful not to bruise them.
29. He advanced on him only for an exquisite googly to dip and dart through the gap to bruise the off stump.
30. A searing drive by utility infielder Mark Lewis careered into her ribs, leaving a sore, big bruise.