Random good picture Not show
1. She screamed for help when she saw the robber.
2. She screamed when she saw the robber.
3. He killed a robber in self-defence.
4. The robber fired at him but missed.
5. The robber was caught when someone tipped off the police.
6. She grappled with the bank robber, but was thrown to the ground.
7. The robber stunned the guard by banging him on the head.
8. The robber vaulted over the counter and took $200 in cash.
9. Police are hunting a masked robber who snatched ￡15 000 from a post office.
10. He lashed out at the robber who robbed the old man.
11. The robber jabbed him in the chest with a sharp knife.
12. The robber jumped on me in the dark.
13. The policeman rushed at the robber.
14. The police man covered the robber with a pistol.
15. Though stabbed,(Sentencedict) he still seized the robber.
16. The old man lit into the robber fearlessly.
17. The policeman caught an armed robber.
18. The robber ran at her with a knife.
19. He turned his gun on the robber.
20. The robber was walled up.
21. The robber broke the door open.
22. The robber was released on bail.
23. The police put a shadow on the suspected robber.
24. The robber gave me a baleful look.
25. The robber was captured and disarmed.
26. Tom was sacked by a robber.
27. The robber stripped him of money.
28. The robber swooped up the banknotes.
29. The robber told the woman to come across with her purse.
30. The robber tried to run away but a man tackled him.