Random good picture Not show
1. We disinfected drinking water with bleaching powder.
2. As for the remedies - try waxing, bleaching and shaving.
3. Bleaching is merely cosmetic, designed to take out some of the natural yellow pigment in flour.
4. Some Black women use bleaching creams.
5. Most operate in highly polluting industries: bleaching and dyeing, electroplating and printing circuit boards.
6. Wood pulping and bleaching involving chlorine, we now know, are major sources of dioxins.
7. Belmont Bleaching and Dyeing has failed consistently to meet legal standards since 1988 but has not been prosecuted.
8. Chlorine bleaching of pulp for paper releases dioxins into rivers and soil, further polluting the environment.
9. Some oceanographers believe that the bleaching effect is being caused by global warming.
10. The bleaching of reefs has coincided with the hot years of the 1980s, suggesting a link with rising sea temperatures.
11. A big offender is chlorine gas used for bleaching wood pulp.
12. Hydrogen peroxide is the most widely used commercial bleaching agent.
13. Sodium perborate(SPB) is one of the excellent bleaching agents. But it releases active oxygen only in high temperature washing liquor.
14. The Bleaching recipes leading to the whitest wool have been suggested, limited by constraints on chemical degradation, as measured by alkali solubility .
15. Compared with H bleaching, the electrochemical bleaching could improve the viscosity by(16.4)% and reduce the bleaching time by 25% at the condition of the same resultant brightness of bleached pulp.
16. By ultrasound, the speed of bleaching of hydrogen peroxide could be accelerated and the structure of colla ...
17. Padder is applied to all bleaching, dyeing, printing and finishing procedures.
18. The bleaching action of fluorides is slow in the alizarin dye procedure.
19. Bleaching earth filtration —Complete removal of the bleaching media from the bleached oil is very important since residual earths can act as a prooxidant.
20. But some leading shampoos and conditioners contain small amounts of bleaching agents to promote blonde colouring.
21. Wood can always be stained to a darker shade than its present state, but can not be lightened other than by bleaching.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. For example, copper and iron can cause instability ill peroxide bleaching baths and damage to cotton during bleaching.
23. The cost of production can reduce 54 % compared with conventional scouring and bleaching process.
24. The bleachability of steam-exploded pulp from wheat straw was studied, and the optimum techniques of H2O2 bleaching have been discussed.
25. Chemical - mechanical pulping business prodution by, non - bleaching process to perform separate pulp bleaching wood pulp and colour.
26. Objective To study the effect of zinc-oxide phosphorate base on preventing hydrogen peroxide leakage in intracoronal bleaching.
27. The running water has a peculiar smell, it has too much bleaching powder in it.
28. Using the former may be not obvious at first in a small area to test whether spraying bleaching. Not for suede leather.
29. It is sometimes so treated prior to processing into edible product by bleaching and deodorization.
30. This coagulant not only has not affected to the oil extraction rate, but also speeds up the separation of the oil mixture and the spent bleaching clay.
More similar words: each, beach, reach, teach, chin, preach, teacher, reach out, each other, each time, take a chance, machiavellian, tableau, leave behind, thing, nothing, fishing, anything, leading, clothing, nothing but, writhing, anything but, breathing, something, everything, something of, something else, something like, burst out laughing.