Random good picture Not show
1. The legs of snakes are vestigial or absent altogether.
2. Vestigial remains of these plays are now seen in the Christmas pantomime.
3. It is often possible to see the vestigial remains of rear limbs on some snakes.
4. Some snakes have vestigial legs.
5. They were no longer men, just the vestigial remains of what had once been human beings.
6. As a result there was only a vestigial junior management system.
7. Humans have a vestigial appendix which is so poorly developed that it is prone to infection.
8. Other cells especially sensitive to light became vestigial eyes, and those susceptible to vibrations became hearing organs, and so on.
9. It is often possible to see the vestigial remains of rear limbs on these large snakes.
10. The ears were vestigial, and lay flat to the head.
11. VS-SC? Vestigial Sideband Suppressed Carrier?
12. Wisdom teeth are another vestigial remnant.
13. Here history is vestigial and numerous.
14. Now vestigial, like a male's nipples.
15. Vestigial Sideband modulation(VSB)is used in traditional TV broadcasting.
16. I believe the reflex is a vestigial response from the time when inevitable meant " God. "
17. Solitude is almost a vestigial pleasure, now that electronic entertainment can accompany us anywhere.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
18. Appendix in full vermiform appendix: Vestigial hollow tube attached to the cecum of the large intestine.
19. At most , their forelegs grow vestigial spurs where wing membrane might have been.
20. The hibernoma is a rare neoplasm derived from vestigial remnants of brown fat left from early embryologic development.
21. The wings of the chicken have become vestigial; it can no longer fly.
22. Mandibles are wanting in many adult Trichoptera and most Diptera, and are absent or vestigial in almost all Lepidoptera.
23. The other rib and limb bones eventually hardened from their vestigial origins in the cartilage of fishes.
24. In most insects the 1st abdominal segment, and more especially its sternum, is reduced or vestigial.
25. Even then, with the Velcro firmly fastened, there's still a little vestigial dangling fabric like the long pinky on an ill-fitting glove.
26. A large semiaquatic rodent(Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris)of tropical South America, having short limbs and a vestigial tail and often attaining lengths of more than1.2meters(4feet.
27. Still save limekiln of the bay below good sea wanting number now vestigial.
28. A. signal transmission system model compatible with single sideband (SSB) system, double sideband (DSB) system and vestigial sideband (VSB) system is obtained in this paper.
29. One laboratory stock of Drosophila melanogaster has very reduced or vestigial wings.
More similar words: investigate, investigator, investigation, prestidigitation, invest, harvest, investor, investment, testify, question, testing, direct investment, domestic, estimate, estimated, in question, testimony, suggestion, clandestine, Palestinian, questionnaire, out of the question, beyond question, giant, fatigue, tightly, tighten, dig in, origin, frigid.