Random good picture Not show
(1) The ship sank with great loss of life.
(2) We sank all our money into my brother's business.
(3) My feet sank into the soft ground.
(4) A missile hit the ship and sank it.
(5) She sank back against/into the cushions.
(6) The ship struck against the rocks and sank.
(7) The little boat sank beneath the waves.
(8) They sank into mutual accusation and incrimination.
(9) The cat sank its teeth into his finger.
(10) The boat sank beneath the waves.
(11) Once defeated, he sank into apathy.
(12) She sank into the deep sofa.
(13) Their boat sank in a freak accident.
(14) His voice sank to a whisper.
(15) The ship sank in mysterious circumstances.
(16) The great ship sank below the waves.
(17) The ship sank to the bottom of the sea.
(18) Ruth went pale as the news sank in.
(19) The sun sank below the horizon.
(20) He sank back into the soft cushions of the sofa.
(21) She started to sit up, grimaced[sentencedict.com/sank.html],(sentencedict.com) and sank back weakly against the pillow.
(22) My suggestion that we all play tennis sank like a stone.
(23) My spirits sank at the prospect of starting all over again.
(24) He sank into a coma after suffering a brain haemorrhage.
(25) The Titanic was a passenger ship which sank in 1912.
(26) Thankfully, he sank back into his comfortable chair; someone else would do the job.
(27) The more she struggled the deeper she sank into the bog.
(28) He was briefly famous in his twenties but then sank into obscurity.
(29) We are all so young. And we also that sank.
(30) The wind chopped about and the little boat nearly sank.