Random good picture Not show
1. My clothes were made of coarse cloth.
2. His coarse habits have gradually fined away.
3. The yarn is woven into a coarse fabric.
4. The soldiers did not bother to moderate their coarse humour in her presence.
5. The coarse language on TV was bleeped out.
6. The man was brutish and coarse.
7. Mechanical filters draw air through flat, coarse fibres.
8. She never wears clothes made of coarse material.
9. She found their laughter and noisy games coarse and rather vulgar.
10. The coarse sand was hot and rough under her feet.
11. There were only a few clumps of coarse grass for the animals to eat.
12. Also coarse fishing and craft workshops.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Inside the elegant woman he saw a coarse one.
14. Another type of coarse fishing is pike fishing.
15. A coarse cloth was made from the local wool.
16. Add coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper.
17. The coarse fibers of the rope pricked her fingers.
18. Several comedians have been criticized for their coarse humor.
19. Coarse and shy and cynical and vain and rude and insecure to the point of self-hatred.
20. Another video weakness to guard against is the coarse and grainy look of plain surfaces in bright primary colours, especially reds.
21. His fingers began to scrabble at the coarse edge of the steel plate.
22. Bombay Coarse and raw on the nose with sweet rubbery notes but little perceptible juniper.
23. Therefore a mixture of clay or loam and coarse river sand is needed.
24. He never forgot to spice up the talks with coarse jokes.
25. Using a pestle and mortar, pulverise the bran to a coarse powder.
26. She spoke in a quiet voice but used remarkably coarse expressions.
27. Furthermore, the scales at which population estimates are often required means that even EDs are too coarse for risk assessments.
28. He wanted to idle along the embankments and see the flowers growing in the coarse grass.
29. She was emptying the contents of a stone mortar, a tobacco-colored crush of leaves, on to a scrap of coarse paper.
30. Instead it slowly froze in a magma chamber into a mush of coarse crystals.