Synonym: evidence, information, proof. Similar words: database, at all, fatal, not at all, candidate, update, to date, mandate. Meaning: ['deɪtə] n. a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
Random good picture Not show
1. The retention of data in a storage device.
2. The data was/were collected by various researchers.
3. She still needs to analyse the data.
4. He copied the relevant data out of the encyclopaedia.
5. Collecting data is a painfully slow process.
6. The data are then fed into a computer.
7. Thank you for furnishing me with so many data.
8. Further analysis of the data is needed.
9. They have proprietary rights to the data.
10. The computer verified that/whether the data was loaded correctly.
11. The data is stored on the magnetic tape.
12. "Data" is the Latin plural form of "datum".
13. The research involves collecting data from two random samples.
14. The details about the data suffix the text.
15. No conversion from analogue to digital data is needed.
16. The sheer amount of data makes the mind boggle.
17. Computerized data bases are proliferating fast.
18. Data is transmitted via a modem link to the central office.
19. McCarthy was asked to analyse the data from the first phase of trials of the vaccine.
20. We have amassed the raw data and are about to begin analysing it.
21. They are collecting data.
22. Without more data we cannot make a meaningful comparison of the two systems.
23. You need a long series of data to be able to discern such a trend.
24. These data show that most cancers are detected as a result of clinical follow - up .
25. The data you have collected is not enough to be convincing.
26. The company's role is to repurpose print data for use on the Web.
27. Roberts has spent much of his working life collating the data on which the study was based.
28. This theory needs to be backed up with solid empirical data/evidence.
29. Statistical anomalies can make it difficult to compare economic data from one year to the next.
30. Other recommendations relate to the details of how such data is stored.
More similar words: database, at all, fatal, not at all, candidate, update, to date, mandate, catalog, at a loss, at a time, at any rate, be good at, at any cost, up to date, predator, out of date, at any time, at all times, at all costs, date back to, accommodate, recommendation.