Antonym: military. Similar words: a variety, available, a variety of, avant-garde, be available, availability, valid, value. Meaning: ['neɪvl] adj. connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is a retired naval officer.
2. The United States is sending a naval task force to the area to evacuate American citizens.
3. He is a naval officer.
4. They retook a fortress in the naval port.
5. He was the senior serving naval officer.
6. He took part in a great naval battle.
7. He accepted a com-mission as a naval officer.
8. I put him down as a retired naval officer.
9. He had been a naval ensign stationed off Cuba.
10. They sent naval forces to protect merchant shipping.
11. 90 naval aircraft were lost and 31 damaged.
12. I was a naval officer, lieutenant junior grade.
13. One boat of refugees was caught in naval crossfire and sunk.
14. Naval gunfire and ground-based artillery are generally less accurate than many aircraft-borne weapons.
15. The chief of naval operations wants to open opportunities for women in the Navy.
16. Sailors at a naval base had mutinied against their officers.
17. In a naval battle your aim is to sink the enemy's ship.
18. Many diplomats attended a naval review to mark the anniversary of the end of the war.
19. The naval high command's response to these developments is rather curious.
20. An American naval force is showing the flag in various Mediterranean ports.
21. The new officers passed out from Britannia Royal Naval College on Thursday 1 August.
22. The Americans established a naval base on the island in the 1960s.
23. The harbor of the naval base seethed with activity.
24. Ford had been blackmailing a gay naval officer.
25. Jeremy Boorda, who was chief of naval operations.
26. Another naval aviator seen as a contender is Adm.
27. Scarborough had even suffered a naval bombardment!
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Allegations of sexual harassment have led to disciplinary proceedings being taken against three naval officers.
29. New recruits undergo six weeks' basic training at this naval base.
30. The American and Japanese navies took the lead in the development of naval aviation.
More similar words: a variety, available, a variety of, avant-garde, be available, availability, valid, value, rival, valley, arrival, removal, validity, evaluate, approval, survival, interval, evaluation, equivalent, at intervals, at regular intervals.